Our expansion has progressed hand in hand with the award of important certifications which have not only enabled us to be more respected over the years, but have also allowed us to improve our efficiency and performance, by monitoring standards like quality, ethics and safety.
- The Certified Quality Management System has enabled our company to constantly improve and to participate in important public tenders, including those in a consortium partnership.
- The ISO 9001 Certification, obtained in 2002, has meant greater focus on the internal process, stronger responsibility over the entire business organization, facilitations of access to tenders, enhancement of the company image.
- In 2006, the company also obtained the ISO 14001 Certification, an international standard that specifies the requirements of an environmental management system with the purpose of continuously improving its performance.
- In 2007, Cesaf obtained the certification of conformity according to the international OHSAS 18001 standard, which specifies the requirements for a Health and Safety Management System.
- From July 2013, Cesaf has also had the SOA certification, which has allowed it to participate in important public tenders in Italy.
- Last but not least, Cesaf is licensed for the OG1 category, that is "Civil and Industrial Buildings" with classification IV; OG10 category, "Plants for high/medium voltage transformation and for the distribution of alternating and direct current and street lighting systems"; classification II for the OS19 category, "Installations of telecommunications networks and of transmission and treatment" with classification IV BIS.